Monday, June 7, 2010

Well the day has finally come! Paperwork is signed and I am "moving" into my new unit. It's old inhabitants, the One Stop Sustainability Shop apparently weren't too concerned with having smooth, blemish free walls. Luckily one of my new neighbors Darryl (sp?) stopped by to say hi and noticed my feeble attempts at plastering and sanding. Having spent weeks finishing and smoothing the walls of his own unit, he gave me a quick tutorial and even let me borrow a very nice putty knife. The woman with him who's name I didn't catch called him the "Plaster Master," but his real job is making amps.

Here are some Hipstamatically enhanced images of the space, hopefully it's starkness will be a little more interesting this way. Expect big changes coming in the near future and maybe a review of my new armrest tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment